onsdag 15 oktober 2008

BORIIING

I have something to tell y'all........






THERE'S NOT A DAMN THING TO DO ON THE INTERNET!
well at least not something that's interesting enough. So I'm planning to read a book instead, maybe "Flyga Drake". I've heard so many great things about it so I'm going to give it a chance. My friend Nofa who goes in the same class as I, gave it to me as an Eid-gift. That was really sweet of her. It touched my heart hahahahhaha;) <3.
Everyone who has read the book says it will make you cry but am a little bit skeptical cause I never cry to books or movies even though I do get a little bit emotional. But naah, crying is just not my thing.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Anonym21:31

    gud, flyga drake är den bästa boken!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Anonym20:50

    Eller hur Nofa!!
    Och tro mig Amal I do cry at movies and books u don't know how thoose meanings who describes the whole story in the book...well thats soo emotional....
    N.Q

    SvaraRadera